Sunday, March 15, 2009

Naked News

Friday was another cold day outside.  It was supposed to be around 5 degrees, but when Bob, Brian and I went outside to do a brick interval session, we couldn't feel our feet!

So Bob opted out of the brick and Brian and I finished it off in my basement!  It was a solid effort.  Because we already had around 30min under our belts we went into the main set, which was 3x 10 min hard as you can on the bike into a 1 mile run on the treadmill! Smash the hell out of it!

Brian learned how we trained real quickly..haha  Goal was to push above 300 watts and then run at 11mph on the treadmill.  Goal accomplished!  Brian smashed it also and is going to be a serious threat this year.  I am going to have to start watching my back!

Later that day I headed to the annual bike show to help out Ian from www.youniquecycles.ca
and Guru.  What a response from everyone on his fitting (which is the best around)!  I then got interviewed by Naked News..they wanted my bike..not me..haha  (I tried to take off my clothes!)  I also had a big response on the ISM saddles, which saves my bum on long rides!

All and all a Solid friday

No comments: