Thursday, March 12, 2009

Isn't she pretty (in Pink)


So I know everyone thinks Professional Triathletes, "live the dream", but for some of us we are married and have to keep the house clean.
  Today was my off day, which in reality isn't, because I am doing a 90min swim tonight with Mississauga swim club, but that is what we call off.  Instead of putting my feet up I had to make the house spotless for my wife.  So Rufus and I first went for a serious walk, then did a little vacuum, some dusting, then got down to business cleaning my Guru!  I will be working at the Bike show representing not only Guru, but Younique Cycle, so that meant my girl had to look her best!
All and all a pretty productive cleaning day!
Update from yesterday.  There was a serious wind warning, which meant trainer ride.  I made 2 hours before wanting to fight someone.  Thanks babe for keeping me company!  I also swam in the afternoon!  

1 comment:

Shannon said...

"I had to make the house spotless for my wife". You've got to be kidding me. I will give you credit for vacuuming but you don't even know where to find the bathroom cleaner. Nice try....