Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Training

What a weekend of training.  To everyone who doesn't know I have just signed on to race St.Croix 70.3.  I have some serious redemption on that bike course after I blew my tire out!  Goal right now is get the mileage under the legs to hammer a serious race out!  Possible money????

Saturday started with work in the morning then headed home ready to put in 2.5 hours of running.  I decided to run all of Milton.  around 18 miles in I attacked Steeles road to simulate the final climb in St.Croix.  Killed it!  Legs felt pretty good!

Today was insane.  It started with a speed set in the water at UTM.  Goal was to keep the speed well getting longer.  Man did it work.  My goal was to hold around 1:24 per hundred the whole time.  I got home then headed out on the bike with the Parson Clan!

We Finally had a nice day out and were able to put in close to 3 hours of riding!  Time to see the Watchmen.  One more week hammer.  Feeling good


No comments: