Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Training








First off! Here are a couple pictures from the Great Escape Triathlon! Not a bad look on my pink ride!
Training was awesome today. Swam with Lisa and Jen at 6am. The set was all threshold, so that meant total attack! After all said and done I swam around 4300 then in the afternoon I swam an extra 1000m to make up 5300m..oh yeah!
After that we headed to the Orange Grove. To anyone who doesn't know the Orange Grove, it is the true test of running. A 10mile loop with no exit..when you enter you better finish! I love it! We headed out 2 miles then hit 30min of constant hills. No stopping just up and down. It was nice because one way was pushing you up, but the other way was smacking you down with the craziest headwind I have ever seen. It was standing me up! After that did a 2 mile cool down.
I had an optional bike today but instead caught up on my sun tan and headed to Celebration. It is an outdoor pool in Disney where Jen and I chilled out and the others had to swim. I later got into the pool to get in some extra meters!
Tomorrow is going to be awesome! A serious 5 hour bike with a run...then Friday I am going to throw down a 20mile run. 2 loops of the Orange Grove! Yes 2!!!
Bed Time...no early swim tomorrow! Yeah!


No comments: