Friday, September 7, 2007

September 6th, 2007

Today was a hot one! Started off cool this morning and by afternoon the temperature got up to 35 degrees. But you know how we do, I was out on the bike!

Todays bike was a tough one 2 hours hill repeats. I decided to make my way down lower base line, through Hwy 25 and up Bell School Line to the Escarpment. Now for anyone who knows the area that is a tough little incline. I repeated it twice and was averaging over 500-600 watts going up. I decided to hammer the way home from flat to hill section and keep my race pace, which is around 260 watts.

When I got home I jumped off the bike and ran a 3:30km and headed straight into the pool. I did 30 min of water running to cool off.

I had a swim practice but found out when I arrived. (Actually I was told the night before just not paying attention), practice was cancelled and will be next Monday.

No comments: