Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September 3rd, 2007

Oakville Half Marathon was Today. Was a great morning for racing. Slight overcast with a low humidex. I was feeling good and well rested for the race. When the gun went off I came out for the first 2km in 3:30 hitting the 2km mark at 7min. I was a bit fast but felt good.

I was able to hold a 4km/pace for most of the race, until the 14km marker where I lost a bit of focus and ran a 4:30km/pace. I quickly regained focus and crossed the finish line with a respectable 1:25:43.

Three more PB's were set with Jim Craven running a 1:35:00 for his first half marathon. ( with a ton of training put behind him!) Also my other half, running an amazing 1:45:00. Great work Babe! And I can't forget about the man with the plan Steve Santia running a 1:31:00 (number 666) in Quebec! We are on a roll for the Toronto Marathon! See you at the Track

Will be taking tomorrow off. But will be hitting the track hard come Wednesday. Running with the Buffalo's

No comments: