Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wheels for Sale!!

So I have 2 sets of wheels sale right now

The first set is my 100mm Blackwell Research Wheels Tubular 700cc. They are great wheels and compared to a disc are the same with 0 % drag. I have only ridden them on races and they go fast. They also have a special spoke just helps with the wind so you don't get tossed around! Had no problem in Milton with the 65km side wind! I also have the carrying bag which goes with it as a bonus..haha My sponsor Ian would like to see my on a Hed and can build up a tubular with a powertap! So excited. I am only asking $1600 bucks for both wheels and carrying case so let me know!

Next set of wheels is a set of Zipp 404 clinchers 700cc with a built in powertap pro wired! They are a great wheel to train and race out. If you don't know about power to and find out! It is an amazing training and racing tool, which helps you stay just below your threshold to optimize performance! These are going for $1500 bucks

If anyone is interested give me a shout, they should go quickly!

1 comment:

Darren said...

Hi Tyler,
Shoot me an email, I'm interested in the Zipps.
cpc-ironman@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Darren

p.s. nice race at Milton! I woke up Sunday a.m. and it was 1.7C outside! I thought 'WHY AM I DOING THIS??!' :)