Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend Festivities!


This weekend is huge! Main fight event in Chicago. Oh yes, the windy city! Shannon and I are heading out tomorrow 6am to catch a flight to the Strikeout Fight to watch Fedor!!! So most of you are like who is this guy Fedor and why does he get to exclamation points!! haha He is the best fighter in the world. I googled him, I know. He will be taking on Rogers, who is a big dude, but Fedor is undefeated and looking to take another win. Ideally Fedor and Brock Lessner would be a good fight, but lets me serious! Lessner will get dropped!

Amazing! So this morning I headout out early to Lisa's house to do a 3 hour training ride which was pretty good. Hurt a bit but haven't really hit it hard on the bike for a month now! Will be taking training off tomorrow to head to chicago then back for Sunday morning! Monday is go time.... Time to get back into things!!

No comments: