Thursday, November 5, 2009

And Now.....

I am never saying I have exciting news again. After 5 different people asking if my wife was pregnant I have learned my lesson. Right now Shannon has to deal with me and Rufus and many of you who know me that is work in itself.

Still going to make you wait....

Want to do a huge thank you to Ian at IMFIT.CA and Younique Cycles.ca. As many of you know the past year I have been with Guru and IMFIT.ca. They helped me with bikes, set-up, VO2 max testing and just being a great guy to talk too. I put my all into helping Ian because I truly believe he is guy who is very passionate about making people better, faster and stronger. I also recommend anyone in the Area to check out his shop located on Main St. In Milton. If you want to get fast then heading to Ian is the way to go.

Now for the exciting news......

Our Personal Training Studio, Kim Gym (after the owner Steph Kim) is located in Port Credit Mississauga. We have a great facility, which is for private personal training and attached to the gym are 2 yoga studios. Across the Street is Gears Bike Shop and on the South East Corner is SPC Physiotherapy. It has taken a bit of time to get everything set up but there is a huge opportunity to make Port Credit a powerhouse for athletes!! Training, yoga, cycling and Physio...what more could an athlete ask for!

So....

In 2010 I will be riding for Gears Bike Shop on a 2010 Transition Pro. I am excited about the new partnership and what it can do for both companies as we get bigger into the future. Gears is a world class shop with amazing mechanics, bikes and anything you need to cycle. I am super pumped about the Port Credit Area! PC WHAT!! just kidding!!

More To Come....no babies

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Totally thought it was about babies. Good job!!