Monday, June 15, 2009

ISM SEAT



I have had a lot of people ask about the comfort of the ISM Saddle. Currently I am riding the Racing Adamo saddle, which is made to race. It is also a great colour...PINK! Dave got it to match perfectly!

I thought about the comfort today when I got back onto my road bike, which doesn't have a ISM saddle and I couldn't get comfortable! Lets just say I was having some comfort issues! I also didn't feel I could get enough length in my hips and was feeling bunched up!

After that feeling, I put my ISM right onto my road bike and was set! I have never had a such a comfortable saddle and love that they are behind me...or should I say under me..haha

Today was a solid 90min ride, with a crazy swim set this morning. My swim coach wasn't happy with the time so made me swim hard....thanks Mike!

No comments: