Friday, May 15, 2009

Training

This week has been a great training block. I have been running and swimming very well. It is Mike's goal to make me come out into the lead pack and that would be crazy! That also means swim everyday! The running is flying my favorite set was 2 x 2km! I was flying and avg around 5:40 per mile! Solid.

My Guru Crono has been rebuilt ad made stronger! I am really excited to race this Monday in the Victoria Duathlon. Going to be some solid competition!

Had a solid workout yesterday too. It was a breezy 65 km/h wind so I went riding. Goal was to hammer around 250 watts then off the bike for a 90 min run. It was a great run because for the first 45min I had a serious tall wind. I smashed the run. The run was as follows. 20min hammer 10 min easy then 8min hard 8 min easy until I get to 90 min. After a swim practice I was good for the night.

I was supposed to have an easy day buy a client wanted to do a bike to run and I couldn't resist..haha Just got out of the pool now time for a nap!

1 comment:

DS said...

Game On!!!!!! hahahaha. see you tomorrow buddy.