Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More and More Training

Wednesday was another solid training day. Made it out for 2 hour hard bike into a 10km hard run off the bike. Listened to the new Avril Song 'Hot' and MAN! was I flying. Today hurt so I didn't go to swimming, needed the sleep!

Thursday was a great day of training. The weather wasn't playing in my favour so I took'er indoors style! Did a good 20 min warm up on the bike into a 3 km run. Now for the main set. Was on the cycle ops, which shows WATTS and threw down 30 min avg 260 WATTS into a 2km run sub 7min. Then took a couple minutes to regroup and did another hard 30 min at 280 WATTS into a 4km run sub 14min! At that point I was spent...after some more training I went to the pool and got owned. The whole practice was 200's IM.

Friday was a rest day

No comments: