Monday, September 10, 2007

Transformers

Was suppose to head out on the bike but am really focusing on the running side of things right now. Want to go sub 1:30 at Worlds!
Went out easy this morning between clients. Felt really good so I dropped down the pace to a 4:30km and pushed out a 12km run with a fair amount of hills.

Mid day I was about to take a nap when I put in the new Transformers DVD...oh man! I must say in the top 2 best movies ever!! Bumble Bee is the man!
After a little nap I got ready for the night events....swim practice.

Swimming hurt tonight. 500 warm up choice...that was the easy part. Into 3x (75 swim, 25 scull - 25 kick-50 kick-75 kick) There was much more but it hurts just to think about it....

Big training day tomorrow. Hard run...swim and bike

It hurt...I am working hard on getting those ankles to bend!

Bed time

No comments: