Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Saucony AMP PRO 2 Compression is here!



So I have been given the honour, nah, the privilege to test out the newest compression to hit the market. Saucony has designed the AMP PRO 2 Technology which utilizes Celliant. A specially formulated technical fiber infused with natural minerals that act to increase oxygen levels in the body.

I am a big believer in compression and have seen results over the years in using compression tights and socks after recovery and also during training. I have a few varicose veins that tend to act up during hard training sessions but when I wear compression they are pain free. Also because racing takes me all over the world I am usually in compression on planes and long rides so I can keep the blood flow and not get stiff.

Saucony Canada has asked me to review the product and see what I think so keep a look out on my twitter!

As we speak I am sitting in there Recovery tight after a hard 5x 6min hammer above 300 watts on the bike into 1km run session on the treadmill. They feel awesome! Not too tight to sleep in, but a lot of compression on the calf muscles which feels awesome!

Thanks Saucony

5 comments:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

Just found your blog via the Saucony Hurricane site!! I'm a Saucony Hurricane too. Can't wait to wear the AMP PRO stuff :)

Krista DuChene said...

Hey, Matt gave me a pair to try too! Should be great!

Tyler Lord said...

The Recovery Tights are great. Light enough to sleep in

Jamie said...

These look sweet. Can't wait to see 'em in stores!

Jamie said...

These look sweet. Can't wait to see 'em in stores!