Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Incentive Program


I have decided to set up a little incentive program around Gears Bike shop. I am super excited to have them behind me for the 2010 season and thought of a great way to help them out. My goal for 2010 is to get people on their bikes and getting people in shape riding, which is the best cross training you can do for running or weight training. I talked about it with Shannon and I have come up with a plan! Oh yes a Plan.

If you know someone who is looking for a bike, gear, fitting or anything to do with cycling you can send them my way and in return I will give you free training sessions at my gym, which, funny enough is located across the street from Gears. Not bad eh! Also sessions will range depending on the purchase of product. So help with a sale of a bike and you get 3 sessions, which is 240 dollar value.

Really think this is a great idea to get new people involved in cycling and also helps you stay in shape!!

No comments: