Friday, September 4, 2009

LG Superleggera Aero Helmet Review


Louis Garneau just sent me the new Superleggera Aero Helmet. It came out in 2008 and is similar to the Rocket but has a golf ball effect on the front. The idea is to resemble the flight of a golf ball to decrease the wind resistance flowing over the helmet. I was able to test it out yesterday. Sorry everyone I wasn't seen outside, but on the trainer. I really like how the helmet fits. It is comfortable and fits my Oakley Radars, which was always an issue with other aero helmets. It was a ton of air flow so I won't over heat during a race and it is easy to adjust on the back! I am so excited to race this helmet next week.

Also Louis Garneau's Tri shoes fit great. They have been a solid shoe that allows for fast transitions and comfort! What more do I need! Now I will put them to work on my Guru Crono Pro!!!

Thanks Karine and LG!

No comments: