Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Demi-Esprit Triathlon

It has been about a week since I have posted a blog. I would say that is a good thing! Means I am training hard. I am feeling good...tired...but good. Sean and I headed up to Meaford for a weekend training camp. The weather could have been a bit better for us but we got the job done.

I am really excited for the Demi-Esprit in Montreal, it will be fast! I have my goals, which I think I can achieve so now I am in my last week of preparation before I get ready to drop the hammer!

Mark Parsons will be joining me in this adventure to Montreal and he will be doing the Full Esprit race, which is more mental then anything. Picture running 26.2 miles on a course that is only 3 miles long! That is insane! He will do great. I am heading off to nap right now. Just took my bike into Younique Cycles for some pampering after getting poured on over the weekend! Also Bob was a great help today putting on his fins as we did an open water swim. He really helped simulate the guys I go against in every race!

PS. Shannon and I have just sold our house in Milton and will be moving onto the Neyagawa Trial in Oakville! Our house will be closing in May and we couldn't be happier!

Will do a big email before I head to Montreal!

No comments: