Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Younique Cycle RETUL




After St.Croix I got back my pink Lady from Guru. It was sent back to Guru in Montreal to get a stronger rear end! Upon its arrival back, I had the new Shimano Pro aerobars waiting, which are amazing! I was excited to get out on the bike and hammer but something wasn't right. I wasn't getting the same power as St.Croix so I had to go see Ian!

Ian is the 'Guru' of fitting. I have been to a ton of bike fits and nothing compares to what he can do! The fit is done on a Retul system, which gives perfect measurements from your hips to shoulder. The whole goal for me was to get aero and not sacrifice the run! I was a bit uncomfortable in the shoulders but after a lowing of the bars and a longer stem I was rocking! I did a workout today prepping for Milton and REV 3 and the power was awesome. The workout was a 5 x 5min interval on the bike then a 800m run! I was pushing over 300 watts easy and running around 5:30 per mile off the bike! Ready for the weekend!

I recommend Ian to anyone looking to go fast! www.youniquecycles.ca I also have attached some pics to show what he does!

No comments: