Saturday, May 23, 2009

Neyagawa Assualt



Today was all about the run. 2 hour run. Every 30min drop the pace and give'r! It was a hilly course with 3 major hills so my goal was to stick around 4:25 per km for the first lap and drop it down.

I had some great company today with Jim, Brian and of course Bob! Jim and I got out front and stuck the 4:24 per km for the first 8km, which was around 35 min. The next lap I was on my own 4km in and came through the 2nd lap sticking 4:16 per km which put me at 33:51. After a gel and some Cera Sport EX1 I was onto my 3rd lap and feeling great! The Cera Sport really sat in my stomach well! With the low Osmolarity it was a great mix of Potassium and Sodium to get my body moving fast! I was feeling great and went for it. I powered the hills and came through holding 4:00 per km and that was 31:49! I still had a around 14 min left so I hit the road and dropped the hammer to race pace. I was holding around 5:50 per mile, which is around a 3:30 per km. It was awesome. My body held strong and the legs are feeling great! Thanks Cera Sport for a great product!

After the run I headed straight to the pool. My legs were tired so I did a solid aerobic set around 3km of swimming left I called it a day!

Off to watch UFC!!! Evans should win!
PS...this is a pic of how pale I am..haha

3 comments:

JJ Neely said...

Tyler what was your route you used for this run?Cheers

DS said...

I think your about as white as I am. But you also have to remember Sean is one of the darkest white guys I know:)

Tyler Lord said...

Hey JJ,

I posted the run

and thanks Dave I am a whittie