Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pink Lady

Here is the first look at the weapon for Clearwater.  Who ever is racing me will see it pass them!  I will post a picture with the Blackwell Wheels!  It looks Dirty!

Training is going great.  Just threw down a serious training day yesterday with a 2.25 hour run with Steve. (Sorry for breaking you bro!)  a 3km swim just felt awesome in the water, and then hit the road with Parsnips and D-Rock!  We pounded out some hills then I hit the dinner sesssion!

First off I wanted to congratulate John and Stephanie on there marriage!  Welcome to the club!  Secondly I wanted to thank C3 for an amazing year and great training!

I have decided to train with Lisa Bentley, who will take me to the next level!  Barrie has been an amazing coach, friend and I thank him for everything he has provided me with over the year!  Running is everything and Lisa is going to make that happen!

Heading into Clearwater I feel awesome.  Bike feels fast..running feels fast..and if I can get on some serious feet I am gone!  4:07 is the goal at hand and I see no reason why not!  What do you think Rinny!  Canada dollar is down meaning I am going to make some money!

Got a new treadmill today so waiting for that right now then doing a serious bike run session, into a wicked pool set!

Will keep everyone posted on the end result!

No comments: