Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pre Lives


Another Solid day of training. After a couple of clients canceled on me I was able to get in my much needed run! The run was a 30min warm up, 2 x 10min hard, 5min good tempo, 15min cool down. 75min run. The run was great. It was humid in the morning but took her easy and was able to drop the pace sub 4min for the 10min hard. Felt good and fast. I felt a lot better on the 2nd 10min hard. What would pre do

During the day Steph, Simon and I headed to the range to work on our golf game. We have a serious game on the Thursday with a client. Jeff wants to play from the tips and all we had to say was bring it on!

After a humid and smoggy day I headed to the pool for my annual swim practice! It went well 30 min dry land and then hour in the water. A lot of work on the kick today, which is nothing new. But was really working on my back stroke and keeping my form together. Felt great! Am feeling really good and excited for Nov 10th in Clearwater.

Train Hard! It is supposed to rain tomorrow but will still be out on the bike! 80km and 50 min fartlek run or track!

tent time

No comments: