Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All About Speed


Tonight was a solid day of training. Sean met me at the pool this morning and we threw down a 4000m swim including some very serious video taking we did! Video can me seen on youtube under tylerlordtri. This evening I headed to the track with the best running coach around Gord Dickson. If you don't know who Gord is google that name and you will be impressed with his credentials in running. Now to make me that fast!!

Tonight was a tough one. Especially on a 200m track. 4 x 2K with only 200m recovery. That is 10 laps of the indoor track in Mississauga. I was able to hold 40 seconds per 200m and come in around 6:45 per 2km. Feeling fast and focused on getting that half down.

This weekend is a long run in Mississauga with my team the Nomads. They are a fast group of runners who are committed to getting the job done! 1:50 is the run and going to take it really cruisey. Krista if you are interested in coming down for a run, could use a partner with matching gear. Drop me a line if you can make it tyler_hiperformance@hotmail.com

Run starts at 7:30am on sunday from the Rivergrove Community Center. Going to be a cold one so keep warm!

No comments: