Monday, April 28, 2008

Feeling Strong


Today was a nice day. The weather wasn't great but woke up feeling refreshed after sleeping at 10000 Feet in my altitude tent. Today was to be an easy one after a killer weekend with the boys, and to be honest I was a bit sore after playing a golf game with my business partner Steph. If anyone cares I had a solid round. 89 for the 1st of the season...not to shabby.

After training clients all morning my body needed a workout and running was going to be the answer. Today's workout called for a 45 min easy run with pick ups. Lay off the swim for today. (Sorry Dave for not coming tonight!) The run went really well and did a solid 9km. I ran in the trails and pushed the hills and recovered on the top. Body is feeling really good. Will be wearing the new Xterra Speedsuit for the race, which I am very excited for.

Also stopped by Racer Sportif today and talked with Frank. The RAAM team is gearing up for a challenging adventure across America. The call from Frank was 30min all out pulls! That will be epic! Also wanted to send out my respects to Dennis and hope all goes well tomorrow.

Time to rest ..eat and sleep. Almost travel time!

1 comment:

James Loaring said...

Hey Tyler--good job tackling The Beast.